cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irp
New Contributor

None of the "my account: links work

I am trying to log in to change billing, etc.  When I log into "GoToMyPC" there are links on the left

• Billing
  • Plan Selection
  • Account History
  • Settings

None of these work.  I said, "self, maybe work is blocking something" so I tried my home computer.  Nope.  I said, "self, take your phone off wireless and try that." Nope.  I think said, "hmm, let me get a Server 2016 VM from Azure that definitely has limited security, filtering, etc. and try that."  None of these work.

I have tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Brave.  The site won't load on IE on Server 2016, which is not unexpected.

On error is  for  cdn.pendo.io/agent/static//pendo.js.  Note the two slashes before pendo.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
GET https://cdn.pendo.io/agent/static//pendo.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403 (Forbidden)

So far we have been unsuccessful explaining to tech support that the link is not working. We don't need a guide, we need the link to work.  Developer tools from the browsers show issues with CORS (cross origin resource sharing" and info about cookies being set up wrong. This seems like a dev problem - users to write cookies.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: None of the "my account: links work

Hi @irp,

I apologize for the frustration. We have identified the cause of the issue and are working to correct it ASAP. I will update you as soon as it is live.

This issue was resolved.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Hey,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

We are investigating the issue. Could you please provide a screenshot and a HAR file to assist in our analysis?

Regards,

Abhishek

irp
New Contributor

What is a HAR file?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @irp,

I apologize for the frustration. We have identified the cause of the issue and are working to correct it ASAP. I will update you as soon as it is live.

This issue was resolved.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training