cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MPain
Active Contributor

Slow connections after todays updates?

We are experiencing very slow connections following this mornings updates. We are seeing this across multiple sites. we have rebooted hosts, restarted the service and have the latest client installed. Everything was ok yesterday, prior to this mornings updates. Any suggestions as to how to resolve this please?

13 REPLIES 13
DThompson22
New Contributor

Unusable GTMPC session so slow and laggy

Is anyone experiencing slow  connection issues.

Yesterday all was fine today after the maintenance unusable.

I've uninstalled the GTMPC software and reinstalled it still no good

Any advice on what to do?

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Re: Unusable GTMPC session so slow and laggy

Hi,

Could you please DM me your GoToMyPC registered email addresses/username so I can check the reason behind the lag?

Regards,

Abhishek

MPain
Active Contributor

How do i DM you?

MPain
Active Contributor

after appearing ok this morning, this is now happening again. Speedtest on the network is fine, this issue is affecting GTMPC connections only.  Is there any suggestion for resolution please?

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Please click on my profile picture and choose "send a message" option.

arifali
GoTo Contributor

I will advise running the Session Diagnostic tool.

https://support.logmeininc.com/nl/gotomypc/help/how-do-i-run-session-diagnostics

jmblackbird
Active Contributor

Re: Slow connections after todays updates?

I have been experiencing severe lag since the 17th and it is so bad today that I have been unable to work. 

MPain
Active Contributor

GTMPC Support advised me (via phone call/ticket raised) that this IS an issue their end and they are investigating. However, they have yet to confirm that via email as they promised they would and they are yet to update the Status page on the support page. It still shows as Operational.  I have also been in touch with Abhishek on here (very helpful so far) and they have advised that due to work being carried out in the background a disconnect/reconnect may help. Maybe give that a try.

jmblackbird
Active Contributor

I have tried several disconnect/reconnects and several reboots of both the host and the client machines. Nothing has helped today.