cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

The picture seems to be a bit blurry, is there any way to fix this?

Picture Quality
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: The picture seems to be a bit blurry, is there any way to fix this?

Hi Nathanael,

The GoToMyPC Viewers have a number of options you can use to configure the way you view your Host computer screen. By default the viewer will open as a window in scale to fit mode, this would be why it looked blurry to you. If your Host computers resolution is the same as the client computer you are connecting from, making the GoToMyPC Viewer full screen will fix the issue. http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotomypc/all_files/GTC040001
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: The picture seems to be a bit blurry, is there any way to fix this?

It does not. Both my laptop and the work PC are at 1920*1080 resolution but it loads the window at 80% zoom. If I choose to see the actual size, then it shows the host screen bigger than the laptop even though they're both the same size!

I have confirmed this with all my colleagues and they have the same problem. It causes great discomfort and strain on eyes and hence should be taken seriously for a company solely based on a promise of a reliable remote working environment.

Seeing that the thread I'm posting in is 5 years old, one would imagine this would have been fixed by now.