cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claudio11
New Contributor

There is no option to enable or connect my office PC. My account has no 'my computer' icon.

I have no idea how to connect my office PC so I can remote access it.  There is no option to enable or connect in my account.
5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: There is no option to enable or connect my office PC. My account has no 'my computer' icon.

Hi Claudio,
Did you install the GoToMyPC software onto your Host computer at some point?
Are you able to log into your account and access the My Computers section at www.gotomypc.com ?

claudio11
New Contributor

Re: There is no option to enable or connect my office PC. My account has no 'my computer' icon.

How do I download the software? Where do I do that?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

claudio11
New Contributor

thank you but that is the problem, when I sign in, there is NO 'my computers page'.  its not an option for me!
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Your user account was inactive, perhaps because you missed an activation email along the line.

I have created your user details (temporarily), and activated the login for you.  You should now have a forgot-password Email waiting for you to log in with.  If this expires, you may send a newer email again from the GoToMyPC Login page.