cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Very Slow Host Response on a Mac

We have GoToMyPC installed on a brand new Mac with macOS 10.13.4 It takes the host computer 10-12 seconds to respond to any command. It is running GoToMyPC Version 10 (2324). We have already tried rebooting the host, as well as uninstalling and re-installing the software. Neither fixed the problem. What can be done to resolve the issue?

5 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Very Slow Host Response on a Mac

Hi Clay,

I'm sorry to hear about those connection delays.

Is your Mac Host directly connected to your LAN, or through Wifi?  Have you tested both?

New Contributor

Hello,  I have been experencing this issue.

Everytime i connect to the remote computer using my mac, it works, but the keyboard typing (not the mouse) has a lag of around .5 ~ 1 seconds. it does not sound as much, but is very frustraing to work with that lag with every keyboard stike.

I have even tried configuring a Windows Virtual Machine (using VMWare Fusion) to connect to the remote computer, but same problem, the lag is still there.

I hope there is something i can do in order to fix this.

Thank You.

Have a good day.

Regards, 

LogMeIn Contributor

@syeremy  I am sorry for the frustrations.

What type of computer is the Host system? 

Have there been any network changes to the Host recently?

New Contributor

Hello AshC, Here the details of the host machine (Remoce computer i am trying to access)

image001.pngGoToMyPC installed in host

image002.pngHost's OS

Please, let me know your thgouths.

Thank You!
Regards

LogMeIn Contributor

@syeremy   If you are seeing the same delays from different G2P Clients (remote devices, different networks), then could you try to disable Direct Connections from the Host PC Preferences (Connection tab)?  This feature is designed for specific reasons, that could be causing some connection problems.