cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glnzglnz
New Contributor

What is last version of GTMP that works on Win XP?

What is the last version of GoToMyPC that works when the client is Win XP and the host is Win 10 Pro 64-bit (currently version 1903)?

I had no problems using my XP home PC (as client) to see my Win 10 Pro 64-bit (v1903) office PC until just a week ago.  Now, I cannot use my home XP machine for this purpose (but I can use a different home Win 10 machine to access the office).

So, what is the last version of GTMP that worked for an XP client and a Win 10 host?

5 REPLIES 5
glnzglnz
New Contributor

Re: What is last version of GTMP that works on Win XP?

I'm the OP.  I also complained in a tel call to GTMP, and I think they downgraded my host (Win 10 Pro 64-bit v 1903) version of GTMP to Version 10.2 (2695), at some point in the last 48 hours.

Now, my home XP machine (client) can access the office machine (host).

But there has been zero communication from GTMP that they were doing this.

So, is Version 10.2 (2695) the last version of GTMP that permits an XP client to access a 10 Pro 64-bit (v1903) host?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@glnzglnz

I apologize there was no specific notification on the support page regarding the expiration o support for Windows XP systems.  You may find the updated System Requirements page here for reference:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/what-are-the-system-requirements-for-using-gotomypc-108...

glnzglnz
New Contributor

AshC - Thanks, but that is already known or I wouldn't be posting my issue here.

I'd still like an answer to my question above.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@glnzglnz  I am afraid we do not offer any versions compatible with XP systems any more.

glnzglnz
New Contributor

AshC - Version 10.2 (2695) works - my home XP machine (client) can access the Win 10 64-bit office machine (host).

After my complaint, someone downgraded my host PC's GTMP to this version, and that was good.

Would still like to know whether this is the LAST version that permits an XP client to access a Win 10 Pro 64-bit host.