cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Wide Screen Monitor with Split Screen

I bought a wide screen monitor (LG 29UM58-P 29")with split-screen capability for Remote location. I need to view this at host as well. Can anyone advise configuration?
5 REPLIES 5
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Wide Screen Monitor with Split Screen

Hi Mary, can you clarify on what you mean when you say your monitor has a split-screen function? Does it act like two separate monitors?

New Contributor

To be honest, I'm not sure. I can split the screen for several different configurations. But I know it also CAN display input from 2 separate computers (Dual controller). When I log into the host, it only displays on one side of the screen and I had to take the resolution way down to see my task bar, even.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Mary,
From what you're describing here, that display may be expecting multiple inputs from different locations.  Do you know the hardware in use so we can look up the specs with you?  If not, is there some way you can disable all inputs save just the Host computer?

New Contributor

Hello

I also have this screen on my remote location. The host laptop does not have this screen.

Is there a way that MyPc can be open in multiple windows so I can take advantage of the LG Ultrawide monitor split screen I am using at my remote home site?

Thanks 

LogMeIn Contributor

@heidik1  Besides the basic remote viewer options, you can also try holding down Shift when you left-click the Maximize button in the GoToMyPC window frame.