cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMyPC connection freezing on file transfer

@TJWenmoth Hi Tim,

Sorry for the trouble there.

If you can confirm the GoToMyPC build, and your login email address for me in a Private Message, by clicking my name here in the Community, then I can check your account for the resolution to this problem.

New Contributor

Re: file transfer freezes after a few files.

This is happening to me too!! How do I get it resolved?

LogMeIn Contributor

@chaswilcox

1. Confirm the GoToMyPC Host software version (refer to the accepted software fix on this thread)
  2. Click on my Community name to send me your login email address if the problem persists
New Contributor

Still having this problem after many months with this crap software, even after the huge price increase.

What a joke.

LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry @kleo ,

Have you already created a case for Customer Support to look into?

Are there any updates available to your Host computer software?

New Contributor

Everyone,

Major shout-out to AshC who fixed the issue this thread alludes to, in record time, via a private message to him.  I had been frustrated as many of you have been over the past year or so with the timeout quirk.  It's all gone now, and the software functions as intended.  Hopefully you all read the replies in this thread and reach out, he can help right away.

New Contributor

I am suffering the same problem, my window to the remote PC often freezes during file transfer operation.  When I kill the window and reconnect the file transfer has been terminated.  Please apply any suitable fix to my account - andy@zzzzzz.hk

New Contributor

@andyarace , just send a private message to AshC for help.  You might also take down your email address from your post, I don't think they like to see those here for security purposes and so you don't get spammed.

LogMeIn Contributor

@andyarace  I observed your account email (edited), and made a change to those PC Hosts.  Let us know if things do not improve.

New Contributor

Thanks, I will try some transfers next week, and will monitor whether the problem is resolved.