cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

host computer goes off

hi everyone i am using log me in and it was working excellent with me from home. but couple of days before i dont know what happen my host pc is showing off on log me in application and when i check the web panel it also shows me RED but when i manage to go office and open my server in office and open the app it takes 5 seconds to refresh then services are up working looks like log me in have some option for sleep i believe.

kindly help me out from this case and the problem is coming from last 3 days. before it was excellent.

there is no policy or any update or implementation done in server. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: host computer goes off

@Ammar2 

It sounds like your Host PC may be going offline, to sleep, or changing IP address' somehow.  Have you tried a full re-install of GoToMyPC at the admin level to see if there's any effect?

Highlighted
New Contributor

i tried everything i did reinstallation himanchi app again but what i find out is that my pc is working fine easliy ping from local IP and accesible on the local network. but via himanchi showing offline. i need the solution and i have 8 networks group in my account all cannot access my pc

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Was this for GoToMyPC (this board), or Hamachi services?  We have Customer Support for both if you're a subscription holder.