cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

recently - when i log in remotely to my work desktop it wont let me get past the lock screen.

recently - when i log in remotely to my work desktop it wont let me get past the lock screen. I click but it doesn't offer me the option to enter the local PC password. If someone in the office puts in the local password at the desk, i can proceed as normal.  I am using Windows 10 Pro.  There are no error messages - i just cant push past the locked screen  It doesn't even show me the box to put in the local password to unlock the screen.
17 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: recently - when i log in remotely to my work desktop it wont let me get past the lock screen.

Hi Donal,
I apologize for the issues there.

Since the problem began, have you been able to reboot your Host PC?
Are you able to hit 'Enter' in order to trigger the User Login request on Windows 10?

New Contributor

Re: recently - when i log in remotely to my work desktop it wont let me get past the lock screen.

yes - the host PC has been rebooted many times.  Also - I cannot hit enter to trigger the login request on windows 10.  Nothing happens and I do not even see the password entry box.
New Contributor

did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue and cannot seem to figure it out.

LogMeIn Contributor

If you continue to experience this problem, please confirm the GoToMyPC Host software build installed, the affected operating system, and any special connection requirements such as Radius or SSO.

New Contributor

I am also having this issue how do i resolve it
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Yisroel,
Sorry for the problems there.

Please confirm the GoToMyPC Host software build installed, the affected operating system, and any special connection requirements such as Radius or SSO.

New Contributor

I am having the same issues as the other posters.  When I access my Windows 10 machine, I can see the desktop, and I can see the clock and landscape background, but the Windows login screen does not appear - there is no place to enter my local windows password to access the machine.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

LogMeIn Contributor

@wburns10  Sorry about that!

Since the problem began have you been able to manually reboot the Host computer?

New Contributor

Yes - I have been able to manually reboot the computer.   That hasn't helped.  The issue started as soon as I got a new computer with Windows 10 installed on it.  I've searched everywhere for problems unique to Windows 10 and I can't find anything.