cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StefanieFurtak
New Contributor

Can attendees register for multiple sessions

Hello, 

I am planning a training with multiple sessions, but when I tried to register for them as a test run, I have to use the registration link for every session I want to attend. 

I checked, they are sessions for the same training, I can select one date from a drop-down-list, but there are different topics in each session.

Is there a way I can make registration easier for my attendants? Like multiple choice or at least an "all"-option? Or do they have to register for each session separately? 

Thank you for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Can attendees register for multiple sessions

Hi @StefanieFurtak welcome to the GoTo Community, 

This article states, "Tip: If you're registering for a training with multiple sessions, you can choose to register once to attend all sessions or register for individual sessions"

Though I have tried a test myself and don't see this as an option. Can you tell me how you are scheduling your webinar? Is it a Custom webinar? Under "Registration type" do you select: "Participants register for individual sessions that they'll attend"? 

I am following up with the team on this and knowing the steps you are taking helps. Thanks! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
StefanieFurtak
New Contributor

Hello, thanks for the reply. 

There is no option for "Registration Type" when I look at the training options. Do you have an idea why? 

StefanieFurtak_0-1713431276270.png

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @StefanieFurtak 

You should see "Registration type"  when you create a Training. This appears if you choose a recurring or custom Training. 

Speaking with the team, they confirmed that it's not possible to register for all.  Under "Registration Type" You can either have: 

• Participants register once to attend all sessions (if you choose this option they can register once for all and then have them only attend the sessions they can) 
  • Participants register for individual sessions that they'll attend

I'm sorry there isn't an option to have attendees choose what they want without having to register for all. I think it's a good suggestion and will share this with the team. 

Screenshot 2024-04-18 132554.png

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training