cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Polling Questions

We hold GoToTraining classes almost every day and recently have had several students with difficulty submitting answers to the poll questions. We use the poll questions during class as a means to prove participation to the various states that require proof for credit, so we need the students to be able to submit their answers on screen.  We have discovered that the majority of those having issues are in Full Screen mode and SOME of them are able to resolve the issue by switching to Window instead of Full Screen, but not all. Unfortunately, we have not been able to reproduce the issue on any of our machines, so I'm assuming it has something to do with theirs, but I can't tell them to call support during class because they'd be on hold forever and miss the class. Do you have any suggestions on how we can resolve this issue, or directions we can give to attendees? 

Tags (1)
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Polling Questions

Hi Christina, 

We are currently working to resolve a known Polling issue where attendees may not be able to answer them while in Full-Screen mode.  This is a high priority issue that we expect to have fixed soon. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I asked my audience and it seems to be limited to Internet Explorer browswer. Is that what you are finding out?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

No, it doesn't seem to be specific to any browser.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Any update on this or ETA for repair?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi,

You should start receiving the GoToWebinar upgraded version 10.10 later in May 2020 to resolve this issue.  Thanks for your patience as we start to roll it out. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi, we have been experiencing this same issue. Do you have a date when the fix will be deployed? I saw an earlier message had mentioned the end of May, Thanks

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I was not given an exact date, but I hope it's soon. It's causing us a lot of extra headache for us to maintain compliance without the polls functioning properly.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Do you have any updated information on when the issue will be repaired for GoToTraining? Not being able to rely on those for compliance has caused a lot of extra work for us and a lot of frustration for our students. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for the frustrations, and expect the release to arrive very soon.  You can subscribe here for the latest software updates:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-News/bg-p/GoToWebinar-Release-Notes