cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephaniebryk
Active Contributor

After Session Video

When I set up my webinar, I enabled the After Session Video in the Registration section of the set-up page.  However, after my webinar ended yesterday, registrants were not automatically sent to the video as indicated on the set-up page. Attendees were not sent the video, either.

Why doesn't this work?

I'm assuming this feature is different than the video that can be sent in the follow-up e-mail, because that function is set up in the E-Mails section of set-up page, not the Registration section.

Thanks, Stephanie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: After Session Video

The Registration section is where you set the video that will be played if someone registers for the webinar after the live webinar is over.  This is not part of an email message.

The email message that Attendees and Absentees get after the webinar is in the separate Email section.  You can specify there the video link that will be sent in the followup email messages.

So after the end of the webinar, there are three places to set a video choice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

The Registration section is where you set the video that will be played if someone registers for the webinar after the live webinar is over.  This is not part of an email message.

The email message that Attendees and Absentees get after the webinar is in the separate Email section.  You can specify there the video link that will be sent in the followup email messages.

So after the end of the webinar, there are three places to set a video choice.

stephaniebryk
Active Contributor

That clears things up, but now I have another question. In the e-mail area where I can send follow-up e-mails post webinar, I am able to select the recording of that particular webinar. However, in the Registration section, I am only able to select a previously recorded webinar and not the video of the webinar for which the person is registering.

If a person registers for Webinar A, why would I want to send them a recording of Webinar B?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

In the Registration section the default is the recording for that webinar, so it is already selected.

Some businesses do not want people to access the recording of the webinar for people who register after the end of the webinar.  For that,  you could attach a corporate marketing video that everyone will see if they register after the webinar.

I usually download the recordings of my webinars to clean them up.  Then I delete the original on the GoTo cloud and upload my edited video.  Then I have to connect the cleaned-up video to the Registration page as well as the two emails.  I can usually do all that in two hours.