cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: All Past & Future Webinars Are Gone From Dashboard??? Help!

Timing estimates are difficult, especially with an service disruption like this that is the result of a 3rd party service experiencing an outage. Our team is monitoring the 3rd party service status updates and working to restore ours ASAP. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: All Past & Future Webinars Are Gone From Dashboard??? Help!

The GoToWebinar service appears to be restored, I am able to access the dashboard, schedule and start a webinar. The team will update the status page once they are sure it is 100% stable.

Fran_Simon
Valued Contributor

Attendees unable to join webinar from app or computer

Yesterday 

we had a webinar with over 2,600 people registered. I noticed only 412 people were logged in, which is less than 17%. Our typical attendance rate is 25% and that would have been 650.  I knew there was a problem when I noticed so few people in the session.

We received emails from about 60 people, but I know more than that were blocked from joining due to the low attendance rate.

The emails I received were split between people using the app on their iPhones and those using computers. Many reported trying on both types of devices. Some reported an error message, and some reported being required to download the app even though it was already installed. Others reported having to fill out a never-ending registration form in a loop even though they were registered.

So far Technical Support has been no help. I've now been on hold for almost an hour. Help from someone out there? The webinar ID 572-601-987.  Case number:20125841  .

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Attendees unable to join webinar from app or computer

Hi @Fran_Simon,

A 3rd party experienced a service outage yesterday which resulted in some of our services being disrupted. As soon as we were aware of the issue our Engineers began monitoring the 3rd party's status and worked to restore service as soon as possible. Status updates were posted to our Service Status page and ultimately service was restored.

Fran_Simon
Valued Contributor

Re: Attendees unable to join webinar from app or computer

Thanks for letting me know. I saw bacribe to Status Alerts, but I did not get it until this morning.
Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com