cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giorgissimo
New Contributor

Analytics: registration data (from last 365 days) for webinars published >365 days ago

I'm looking to see which 'older' webinars are still being viewed (or at least registered for) -- I know the data's available as I can see it by downloading an individual report from the video itself in the video library (example below of a webinar published in 2021

giorgissimo_0-1692008947733.png

However, from the Analytics section I can only get reports on the data for webinars published in the last 365 days -- not ALL webinars viewed / registered for in the last 365 days.

Seeing as the data exists, is there a way to get this data in one report, so I can quickly see which webinars people are still watching? It'll be a painstaking process to go through every single webinar to download, open and analyse the registration figures...

It seems counterintuitive to limit the report dates by 'published date' rather than 'registered / viewed' date.

2 REPLIES 2
victormarcel

Re: Analytics: registration data (from last 365 days) for webinars published >365 days ago

For each webinar on your list, follow the process you mentioned to download the individual report from the video. This report should include data on views and registrations.

giorgissimo
New Contributor

Re: Analytics: registration data (from last 365 days) for webinars published >365 days ago

Thanks -- I know and have recognised that this is possible, but it would take a very long time with the number of webinars I have; hence I was looking for a more efficient solution, as below:

"Seeing as the data exists, is there a way to get this data in one report, so I can quickly see which webinars people are still watching? It'll be a painstaking process to go through every single webinar to download, open and analyse the registration figures..."