cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Charges related to Webcast Mode ... OpenVoice

Hello,

We've only been using the GTW Webcast Mode which eliminates phone / dial in option for attendees but we've been getting a charge for minutes usage every month. Just wondering what the OpenVoice charge could be related to Webcast Mode platform?    It's minimal but figured I'd ask for the new year!

My guess is, there is still a minutes usage charge even using Webcast Mode but again, minimal compared to standard dial in charges.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Charges related to Webcast Mode ... OpenVoice

Also, it shows as OpenVoice Integrated

if that helps

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Ken4 thanks for the details here. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Kate,

Since we only pass out the dial in info to speakers on very rare occasions, is it possible since we host webinars with over 1,000 attendees at a time that some attendees could have connection issues, then contact GTW support and the tech support offers the attendees a audio option that's via phone but muted? just wondering. I know in the dashboard you can send an attendee phone audio access even though it isn't advertised (since we only offer webcast computer audio) 

Not sure if what I'm asking makes sense.

Thanks again

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Ken4, hope you had a good weekend. It's not likely that support would offer a way to attend that the organizer has not supported. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Something is off, 8 Webinars/webcast we did in the first week of December all have charges of many minutes = 5,200

But we only had one speaker on one webcast for 70 minutes. Testing the connections for all 8 activities we were on - on occasions. My best calculations is we should have only used up a total of 430 ish minutes. Do you think I should speak to someone in billing or tech support? 

Thanks 

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Just an update, opened up a case to figure out what these 5,700 minutes of Integrated audio is for 8 Webcast (mode) we did in December. Long story short, since Webcast Mode doesn't offer attendee phone dial in info and we only had one speaker dial in for 1.5 hours of all 8 programs. Can't seem to figure out what these 5,700 minutes are.

Also, our Webcast throughout the year also have these Integrated audio charges. Don't get me wrong, the charges are minimal but! still like to know what they are. 

Thanks

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Ken4 ,

I see from your support ticket a support agent is still looking into this, I'll keep an eye on the ticket to check it's progress.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Charges related to Webcast Mode ... OpenVoice Integrated audio

In the subject line, "integrated audio" should be where I have "Open Voice"

Wonder, could there be some attendee devices not recognized in the Webcast Mode and fees apply just like minutes on a phone?

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Not a panic but haven't heard back from anyone on this ticket