cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LinaAllen
New Contributor

Clickable Links not working anymore?

I really need to be able to post a clickable link to an intake form in my email webinar confirmation email and email reminders. But for some reason they aren’t clickable anymore. This has reduced my ability to collect data necessary to run the live webinars and reduced the intake forms to being filled out 80% less! This is hurting my business now. When will it be fixed?
5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Clickable Links not working anymore?

Hi @LinaAllen welcome to the GoTo Community. I appreciate your report. Would you be able to post a screenshot of what links are missing that were available? I want to share this with the team. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
LinaAllen
New Contributor

Sorry I am traveling for the next few days and not on my computer. But any external links you try to put in the body of the email reminders or email confirmation get emailed as unclickable. Meaning they are just like text and won’t hyperlink. For instance if I use a link like: https://mydomain.com/survey it will just show up as text and not hyperlink or clickable. Like your html is messed up or broken.
KateG
GoTo Moderator

@LinaAllen thanks for getting back to me. There was a similar report, so there does appear to be something up since the webinar emails were updated. We will alert the Community when we have further information. Thanks again for your report.  

LinaAllen
New Contributor

Thanks and it started happening about 2 weeks ago for both reminder emails and confirmation emails where no links are clickable hyperlinked in the body of the messages anywhere. Thanks again and really
Need to asap for my pre-intake forms and questionnaire form prior to webinar trainings. Because it hasn’t been clickable I have noticed over 80% less people submitting them or confused on how to get to the url because they are older crowd and not computer savvy. They need to be able to click a link instead of copy to a url field on a new browser. Thanks and let them know it’s urgent and I had to start using zoom temporarily to remedy it for now.
KateG
GoTo Moderator

@LinaAllen clickable links should be available now, please let me know if you are still having this issue. Thanks.