cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyle Root

Re: how can someone listen to a webinar, but the person does not show up in the attendees report?

Thanks Glenn!

Do I have the ability to show that they were on the call at all it's for CE credit and I need to prove someone was on the call?
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: how can someone listen to a webinar, but the person does not show up in the attendees report?

Hi Kyle,
I apologize, at this time GoToWebinar Organizers do not have a 'phone-only' or 'dial-in' report available.  If a user does not connect during the live webinar, then they will appear as absent on the live webinar report.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Kelly Damato

Is there a way to track unidentified callers in GoToWebinar?

Is there a way to track and count unidentified callers (people who only call in because security prevents them from accessing the site) in GoToWebinar?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Is there a way to track unidentified callers in GoToWebinar?

Hi Kelly,

I'm sorry no, not at this time. We do not capture or report on the phone numbers used by webinar attendees. Have you had many attendees report that they are unable to access our website due to security settings at their work?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Heather Matthew

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Call-in attendee not showing up.

An attendee who has called in to the webinar (not logged in via the link ... she's driving) is not showing up on attendee list. Therefor, she can't be muted/unmuted and participate in the discussion. 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Heather, sorry for the frustration.

With GoToWebinar only Panelists and Organizers are able to dial in unmuted, so this particular attendee must have been invited as one of those roles. Unfortunately, if a someone in either of these roles dials in and does not enter their individual PIN, it will not be possible to mute them via our software.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Jonathan11

Re: the number of attendees by Phone

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Report of Phone Attendees.

Is there a way to track participants who dialed in for the webinar conference? We are attempting to download a report that indicates all participants who called in, their phone number, and perhaps how long they remained on the phone call. Is this possible? Thanks!
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid we do not offer phone reports for any of the GoTo services at this time, as the audio data can be complex and/or inaccurate at times.  I'm sorry if this inconveniences you in any way.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jonathan11

Thanks!
salessupport@se

Does GoToWebinar accurately track those who join a webinar via phone ONLY?

Does GoToWebinar accurately track those who join a webinar via phone ONLY?