cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HBrundage
Active Contributor

Re: how can someone listen to a webinar, but the person does not show up in the attendees report?

Is there a way to prevent these "silent listeners" from lurking in the background?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: how can someone listen to a webinar, but the person does not show up in the attendees report?

@HBrunddage The only way to make certain that there are no 'hidden' phone callers currently is to disable the phone dial in option when scheduling a regular webinar, or to utilize the Webcast scheduling version (which currently is VoIP only).

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mitmy
Active Contributor

Feature request... show all phone callers in the attendees, like gotomeeting does

Hi

would it be possible to include callers who have not used audio pins in the attendee list like gotomeeting does, caller 1, caller 2 etc.

and them being able to dial *something to raise their hand too wouls be nice....

thanks

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Feature request... show all phone callers in the attendees, like gotomeeting does

I too wish the phone-only callers could show up in the list, so we know somone is there.

WADNR
New Contributor

Re: Cannot view attendees in report of gotowebinar

I had two attendees, one logged in with a tablet, was able to see the webinar and was active with audio.  In the Attendance report, they showed as Not attending.  Any ideas what causes this result?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

There have been some issues with the Attendance reports over the last few weeks. In most cases, the report is correct after a few days.  GoTo is working on this issue.

WADNR
New Contributor

Thanks, I thought it might be related to the divice they used to logon.

mschauber
Active Contributor

Telephone callers are not shown in attendee list

Unlike in gotomeeting, when users call in on the telephone in gotowebinar, they are not shown in the attendee list.  Therefore there is no way to mute/unmute their mic.  How do I correct this problem?

Thank you.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Telephone callers are not shown in attendee list

Get them to connect to the webinar through a web browser first, then select telephone for their audio choice.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Telephone callers are not shown in attendee list

@mschauber If you have a Presenter who needs to speak during your webinar, you can send them a Panelist invitation with the ability to mute their own phone lines.  GoToWebinar was designed for attendees to watch and listen, but not necessarily speak freely, for which GoToMeeting was designed. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!