Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denale
New Contributor

Account Deletion Request

Please delete my account

Hello.

I would like to delete my LogMeIn - Hamachi account, and obviously any kind of data associated with the account you may have (and shouldn't keep once the account is deleted).

I don't use LogMeIn - Hamachi, nor intend to use it, as such I don't want anything to do with it, not being able to delete an account is a security issue if the service gets a security leak/breach in the meantime.

I went to multiple FAQs and guides within 'GoTo' to delete this account, and also called a support number that never answered, and there are no solutions to remove my account. I'll keep posting this same topic as long as my account is not deleted.

Best regards.

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Account Deletion Request

Hi ,

Please review this support article and use the IRM Portal for your request: Privacy and Security: Questions and Requests 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
denale
New Contributor

I already filed a request (more than once) on the IRM portal and never had a reply. I hope this Post reaches more visibility so my account get's properly deleted.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @denale, sorry for any frustration. You should have received a communication to confirm you identity as a final step, I will look into this and get back to you.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training