cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RafalSpin
New Contributor

I can't break through LMI / Hamachi support "firewall" to get help.

I've paid account since... at least 5 years. Now, LMI has put new way to make contact with support, you have to call some phone number... where from unknown reason - the "remote" party voice computer uses German language for phone number given for Polish users.  I know Polish (of course), English, Russian, a bit Spanish and Italian but still not enough to contact LMI Support. Thank you very much, LMI support! GJ!

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: I can't break through LMI / Hamachi support "firewall" to get help.

Hi @RafalSpin,

I see that you called in and started a support ticket, I have completed it for you and forwarded it to the billing team. They will contact you to assist.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
RafalSpin
New Contributor

Hello, thank you.  But resolving the current issue (with payment) has opened my eyes to another issue - I can't contact LMI support in "normal" way. It's violation of the agreement between 2 companies - and the one it's doing it is LMI. I can't afford it, in case I need real help. You can't force me to use German language I've never used when contacting LMI. I'm waiting for alternative way to contact LMI Support. This forum / community support is good when the problem is not urgent. Please, somebody from LMI contact me on my e-mail.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

We are looking into why you heard a recorded message in German when you called our toll-free number for Poland. You can call our toll-free number 24/7 to speak to a support representative.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
RafalSpin
New Contributor

Hello, now I have technical problem - Hamachi has fallen. I don't know, what's going on. The toll free number also respond in German, which I don't understand. So you didn't fix anything since 2 weeks.  Nice.