cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Niveo
New Contributor

Re: Cannot uninstall Hamachi

I tried this, but unfortunately I don't see anything under products with that alphanumeric id. Any ideas?

DiedoDxn
New Contributor

Rektar
New Contributor

YOU ARE A BEAST MAN THANKS

#OutdatedSlangIsSoFly

@Goattee wrote:

Maybe this will help someone in the future. Delete (or to be more conservative, rename it by appending an X to the key's name): HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\2F1C8FD962ED3D9409B931C2C3A5EC6B\SourceList

Tusiek
New Contributor

removing this key helped, thanks

homerkill
New Contributor

cool

kubelwagenelite
New Contributor

i went into the registry and got as far as the list of keys but how am i supposed to tell which one to open there is none starting with a 2 it jumps from 1 to three

reubenking555
New Contributor

please you can tell me how to unistall the hamachi and i can't find the hamachi updater!

WRikkengaa
New Contributor

The update previous version of hamachi was missing so i could not instal the new version, but this program solved the problem thx. 🙂
WRikkengaa
New Contributor

The update previous version of hamachi was missing so i could not instal the new version, but this program solved the problem thx. 🙂

Csfl21
New Contributor

So I can't connect to my wifi. Like it won't turn on because Hamachi is blocking it or something and it won't let me uninstall Hamachi so now I can't access the Internet. I've been looking up stuff on my phone but nothing helps.