cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

ServiceNow Integration error with OAuth token generation

While trying to use the Integration - LogMeIn Rescue > Token Setup, on submit receive error:

Read operation against 'oauth_entity' from scope 'x_lomei_logmein_re' has been refused due to the table's cross-scope access policy

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: ServiceNow Integration error with OAuth token generation

I checked the oauth_entity table, Application Access did not have Can Read checked for All application scopes. I checked this, cleared cache for the heck of it, and tried again. Same error. Allow access to this table via web services is also enabled

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

HI @bcclodfe 

While I'm unclear if your integration problem is related, it is also important to follow these directions from the start:   https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help#rescue-t-rescue-integration-servicenow-certified-integ...

Once you've followed these steps exactly, you may want to call into support so we can take a closer look at the set up.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have a support ticket open with both LogMeIn and with ServiceNow. So far ServiceNow has been most responsive and we are working to figure out the issue. Still no contact back from LogMeIn.