cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeH1776
New Contributor

Account has disappeared

So I logged in the other day, and it's got me in a trial. This is after having a Pro subscription for over 10 years. Renewed in March. I've also got no billing history. So...what now? Since I paid $300+ for this just a couple of months ago, even migrating to GoTo or whatever shouldn't kill my subscription.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Account has disappeared

@MikeH1776 I had support check your account and it appears there was an issue with the last renewal which is why your account is now showing as a trial. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @MikeH1776, welcome to the community.

Just so there is no confusion, the name change to GoTo did not involve migrating any accounts, it was just a name change. Is your account registered under the same email you used for the community?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@MikeH1776 I had support check your account and it appears there was an issue with the last renewal which is why your account is now showing as a trial. 

MikeH1776
New Contributor

Can we tell what the problem was? And how do we get it resolved. It's usually paid for by work, so I need something to go to them with if it wasn't paid. Since I have no previous history for anything, I can't see what may have happened or where it was billed to.

I also can't seem to find any emails to me with an invoice for this year, so we may have discovered that this is my fault.

Thanks for responding.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

All that I am able to see is that in February we tried to renew the account for another year, but the renewals were declined. It looks like Paypal was the payment method on file, most likely the credit card it was linked to expired. If you need to update the payment method you can do so by clicking on Settings

I will open a support ticket for you and ask them to send you an eQuote to reactivate your plan once you are ready.

MikeH1776
New Contributor

Awesome, thank you. I've tried for years to get rid of Paypal as the payment processor, and just do straight credit card but it never stuck. I thought I finally had it solved, but i guess not.