cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HappyHippo
Active Contributor

Can no longer control any of ours devices

Hi,

Since about 13:00 I have had reports that we cannot connect to any of our devices.

I have confirmed this is the case. We can access the 'dashboard' but cannot remote, file transfer, or access the remote CMD. We have tried via the APP and website. The error is across all users and devices in our account, the error is:

Host SSL certificate verified.
Connection failed.

Could you please advise on any issues? The GoTo Status page lists everything as operational.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
josephbevanko
Active Contributor

Re: Can no longer control any of ours devices

they just updated the status page. They are aware and working on it. 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
josephbevanko
Active Contributor

Same issue here. I am on hold with Logmein now. Can't believe this is happening on US Tax day.

HappyHippo
Active Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like it's affecting globally. I find some reassurance that it's not just us! Hopefully they answer you soon!
Audrey1977

Same here! Acts like it's going to connect and then get a "disconnected" notice.

josephbevanko
Active Contributor

My only concern is that the status page still shows all systems green. Makes me think they are no working on it yet.

josephbevanko
Active Contributor

they just updated the status page. They are aware and working on it. 

HappyHippo
Active Contributor

Looks like they've updated the status page now and I have receive an email from the notification system.

https://status.logmeinaccess.com/ 

New incident: Investigating

We are actively investigating reports that some GoTo Pro/Central customers may be experiencing issues while starting the remote sessions.
Our engineers are working to resolve the issue and will provide another update shortly

Time posted

Apr 18, 12:40 UTC

kcav

Yeah, same problem here. 

HappyHippo
Active Contributor

Anyone needing urgent access to a remote Windows device can use the website, within the 'Computer Management' page there is a web based 'Command Prompt' which spawns PowerShell.

HappyHippo
Active Contributor

New update:

Identified - Our engineers believe to have identified the issue and are now actively working towards a resolution.

We will provide another update shortly.

Apr 18, 2023 - 13:02 UTC