cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon145138

Can't sync folders and files

All of a sudden, my file/folder synchronize will not work.  It gets to 3% 23% even 33% and then stops and seems to freeze and cannot get any further.  No amount of rebooting  the computer, checking file sizes (nothing too large) seems to make any difference.  Customer support dont even know how to solve this issue and I am still waiting to hear back from them for over 5 days now.  I am basically paying for something that isnt working and I am not impressed that their technical support do not know how to solve their own software problems.  Has anyone else experienced this and managed to solve the issue?  As there is silence from logmein support, I think I need to look at leaving logmein and finding an alternative provider, can anyone make any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can't sync folders and files

Hi there,

First of all, I am sorry if you created an email case for Customer Support and there was any delay in the response time.  Typically this form of support has the longest time to resolution, so I would call directly in to speak with an agent who can assist further.

Secondly, I'm wondering if you had any other PCs you could test the file transfer functionality with, in order to rule out either the client or host as a probem source?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!