cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taag

Crowdstrike Outage

I'm sure this has caused many issues.  Is there an estimated time for connectivity to Logme In Pro to be restored?  I have been monitoring GoTo Status for current updates but wanted to know if any more information on time frame was available.

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Crowdstrike Outage

Hi @Taag, welcome to the community.

We continue to work on restoring service, we have everyone who can work on this involved. As soon as there is an update it will be posted to the service status page which you can subscribe to for automatic email notifications.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
NWL

Re: Live Q and A for GoTo Connect Admins - Ask questions and share your feedback.

Has Logmein been affected by the crowdstrike issue? I have not been able to login to logmein

I really need to be able to service the 24 computers we have tonight

BridgeIT20

It would have been nice if LogMein/GoTo sent an email first thing this morning to inform its subscribers that it is affected by the Crowdstrike issue, but no that did not happen at all.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @BridgeIT20, unfortunately it also affected our ability to send out bulk emails, but our service status pages were updated as soon as the issue was identified and you can subscribe to those pages for automatic notifications.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
kbar
Active Contributor

It seems like the crowdstrike issue exposed a lot of single points of failures at LogMeIn. 

The inability to provide timely updates ... beyond blaming a third party and saying that "we're working really hard", logmein really dropped the ball. It's really sad how logmein has pushed untested updates to logmein (changing permissions in June locking out users) and third-party updates across its entire infrastructure.  And not having a way of notifying customers because our email was down.

The service pages updates were pretty useless... no eta and "not my fault".