cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbar
Active Contributor

Issue with recent build and W11

I'm seeing an issue with the most recent build of LMI where windows don't get keystrokes or refresh. I've updated all the drivers and seems somewhat random. Sometimes going to the taskbar and closing the window or alt-tabbing helps, but not always. 

I think the most recent release might have been "rushed" since it seems like the basic feature of reliable remote control stopped working. More frequently I'm relying on (the included) Microsoft RDC to fix issue when LMI stops working.

Others seeing this same issue.

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Issue with recent build and W11

Hi @kbar

I haven't heard about issues around the new release. I will share your feedback with the team and monitor this thread for further insights. 

I do see you have a case open with support who should be able to take a look at your setup and assist further. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
kbar
Active Contributor

Re: Issue with recent build and W11 (headless machines)

More digging yielded the result that LogMeIn no longer supports "headless" machines -- may be a W11 feature drop. You must have monitor plugged in our the results become very wonky. This was not true in earlier releases (or with MS remote desktop). Kind of a bummer that it's not documented.