cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidavid

Issues with LogMeIn Remote Control Lag - Any Solutions ??

Hello everyone,

I have been using LogMeIn to remotely access my office computer,, and while it works well most of the time, I have recently noticed significant lag during remote sessions. Actions like opening apps or navigating files have a delay of several seconds, which wasn’t an issue before:

Here’s some info on my setup ::-

• Both computers (remote and host) have strong internet connections (above 100 Mbps).
  • I’ve made sure no heavy apps are running in the background on either end.
  • I’ve also tried switching between the default connection speed settings and even lowering quality, but the issue persists.

Has anyone else encountered this recently: ?? I am wondering if it could be a recent update or something I am overlooking in the settings. I would appreciate any insights or fixes you have found helpful.

I have also read this thread https://community.logmein.com/t5/Rescue-Discussions/Unable-to-launch-Remote-Control-Session-Kubernetes/td-p/292881 it helped me a little but now looking for more help.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can share! I am hoping to avoid switching to another remote access tool since LogMeIn has been great for me until now.

David

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Issues with LogMeIn Remote Control Lag - Any Solutions ??

Hi @davidavid, welcome to the community.

I did not find an account associated with your community email address, but as it sounds like you are using LMI Pro I have moved your post here. Session connection speeds can vary day to day depending on different factors, but based on your description I would recommend calling our toll-free support while you are connected to your office computer so they can run some tests and review any recent changes that may be impacting you. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training