cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ValoisPO
Active Contributor

LMI Control Panel can't connect to network

https://imgur.com/a/z5KGo72 

The PC in question is running 32-bit Windows 7 Embedded (Ver 6.1 Build 7601: SP1). It has an i7-3610QE CPU For my company related matters, I have to set up LMI on 2 PCs of the same specs that I loaded with the same images.

The issue is that I have to uninstall or log out of the LMI Control Panel on one of the computer to set it back up since I can't have both computers as the same computer on LMI. When I reinstall LMI or try to switch accounts, it keeps showing that the computer is offline (see image link). I tried disabling the firewall with no change in behavior. I downloaded all the updates that i could install since the image of the disk was taken in late 2018 with no changes.

If it was a single computer I would have been good, but it's not the case. I want to know if there's anything I can do to make it work before I go with plan B: replacing the computers with new Windows 10 ones that we know works.

Thanks for the help,

Pierre

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ValoisPO
Active Contributor

Re: LMI Control Panel can't connect to network

After investigation with the help of the costumer support, we came to the conclusion that there was certificate conflicts. By disabling SSL 3.0 and enabling TLS both in the Internet Option, we were able to make it work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @ValoisPO welcome to the GoTo Community. 

Can you confirm you have the required Windows 7 update.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
ValoisPO
Active Contributor

Yes, this update is already installed.
KateG
GoTo Moderator

@ValoisPO thanks for verifying. We would need to take a look at your logs  to get a better understanding of what is going on.

If you send the logs to me directly (I've PM'd you an email address, check the envelope) I can attach them to a case and someone from support will contact you. 

You can also call customer support directly if you want to work on this immediately. Thanks! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
ValoisPO
Active Contributor

After investigation with the help of the costumer support, we came to the conclusion that there was certificate conflicts. By disabling SSL 3.0 and enabling TLS both in the Internet Option, we were able to make it work.