cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Permissions issues due to new build 15512

Hi,

We apologize for the frustration. Last week we released a new version 15512 to a small amount of customers, it was quickly discovered that a bug in this new build automatically reset a user's permissions and we stopped deploying the new build. Reinstalling the previous version 15460 or having you Admin grant you the permissions you had previously will correct this.

You can download the previous version from here.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
5 REPLIES 5
Denkai
New Contributor

Re: Keyboard Issue

Was this issue ever resolved? If so, what is the fix? I'm having the same issue where the mouse works but the keyboard doesn't. When I go to the logmein control panel the settings are greyed out as well so I can't changed the keyboard priority settings

cristan
New Contributor

Keyboard stopped working for one user

Users were able to access the server via LogMeIn last week, this week the keyboard will not work for anyone other than the Administrator account.   System has been restarted. Did something change in permissions?  I've even tried changing the rights to LogMeIn exe

Denkai
New Contributor

Re: Keyboard stopped working for one user

Same issue I'm having. It works for the administrator but not anyone else. I've reinstalled the Logmein Control panel and it worked for a bit but then the issue happened again
Denkai
New Contributor

Re: Permissions issues due to new build 15512

Thank you!

cristan
New Contributor

Re: Permissions issues due to new build 15512

Thank you! Issue resolved