cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EF1
Active Contributor

Screen Blanking stopped working after windows 10 update to version 21H2 for OS Build 19044.1387

Logmein has been great EXCEPT for issues with Screen Blanking.

After a long delay this issue was resolved.

But after windows update to version 21H2, the issue started again.

• Although when I launch Logmein on a remote computer it shows Blanking as checked, the remote computer's screens are not blanked. 
  • If I uncheck the box for blanking and then check it again, the remote screen flashes black and then displays again and the check box unchecks.

I have spent hours going through all that I could find - uninstalling, reinstalling logmein, uninstalling/reinstalling video drivers, disabling/enabling  video drivers, etc.  

I believe that there is a compatibility issue again with the latest windows 10 release.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Find a work around?

Logmein support any suggestions, can you identify whether a bug or not?

This is a serious security issue essentially rending Logmein unusable.

Computer specs:

EF1_0-1639016279963.png

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Screen Blanking stopped working after windows 10 update to version 21H2 for OS Build 19044.1387

@EF1  Thanks for doing the regular troubleshooting to rule out any local problems.  Can you say which graphics card is installed there? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
EF1
Active Contributor

Re: Screen Blanking stopped working after windows 10 update to version 21H2 for OS Build 19044.1387

Thanks for your review.
The video is integrated into the motherboard, identified as Intel HD Graphics 4600,  Driver version 20.19.15.5144, 5/15/20