cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfgdetg
New Contributor

Disconnection

Hello, 
For a few days I am constantly disconnected from my remote computers. The connection is done, sometimes not, it lasts 5 minutes then it's over. Sometimes 30 seconds. I am under W10 Pro, tested on all existing browsers, with and without firewall or anti-virus. C-Attached LogMeInIgnition Error Message

sorry for my english, i'm french
Please help me.
Thanks.

16 REPLIES 16
dfgdetg
New Contributor

Re: Disconnection

Sorry, i forgot Ignition...
main - - LogMeIn Ignition started.
2019-09-02 14:42:38.635 - Info - LogMeInIgnition:1000 - Main - - LMIIgnition BORG process is starting.
2019-09-02 14:42:38.682 - Info - LogMeInIgnition:1000 - Main - - Starting check for update by url command
2019-09-02 14:42:38.682 - Info - LogMeInIgnition:1000 - Updater - - Conditions are not met requirements, skipping update.
2019-09-02 14:42:38.682 - Info - LogMeInIgnition:1000 - Start - - Not in first time flow
2019-09-02 14:42:38.776 - Error - LogMeInIgnition:1000 - URLLoader - - Submitted query failed, HTTP Status: 302, error: The stream has been closed. (0x83FF0100). Returned after 93 ms
2019-09-02 14:42:38.776 - Error - LogMeInIgnition:1000 - Session - - Failed to query parameters, error: HttpError, http status: 302
2019-09-02 14:42:40.368 - Info - LogMeInIgnition:1000 - Stop - - Not in first time flow
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@dfgdetg  Could you specify what operating systems, firewalls and network connection types are in use?

Have you tested your own connection from a different LAN yet?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
dfgdetg
New Contributor

Hello,

I am on Windows 10 with the Windows Firewall, in classic ethernet adsl.
Yes, already tested.
Logmein gave me a command to delete the certificate cache but without success.

I connected to a pc, and was ejected after 2 minutes. Reconnection impossible, forced to close logmein, to reopen it, to start again, to make me eject after 30 seconds.
dfgdetg
New Contributor

New error message :

error.PNG

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Does this PC reside on a network where the IP is refreshed in any way?

dfgdetg
New Contributor

No, it's a computer with a fixed IP.
I tried everything, even to change my computer! Always the same disconnection after a few minutes and impossible to reconnect. I need to close LogmeIn to reopen it again to start over.
This morning I copied and deleted the certificates to test but without success again. It's a license with two users, and my colleague has no problem using it. But when I get ejected, it is also eject and must reconnect. But then it works again for him, not on my pc. The logmein technician I got phone thinks of a graphical problem but it does not correspond to the error message. I'm wasting a lot of time on it.
dfgdetg
New Contributor

again... 3 min.

Capture.PNG

dfgdetg
New Contributor

I also notice that the control panel connects and reconnects permanently.Capture.PNG
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

So if I understand you correctly, the other user on your account does not have this problem?  But this other user has not tested their login from your own PC or network?

Do you have the LMI Case number so that I may check on it's status?