cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Rescue and MacOS 11.1 Big Sur

@Aries_LMI  The Accessibility permissions on Mac should be the only hurdle to overcome there.  Agents using Rescue to connect from Macs should utilize the beta version we just released (in this thread).

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mlau

I'm running the beta version of the Technician console on a Macbook Pro with the m1 processor running Big Sur. The console freezes every time I try to connect to a client's computer. Is this a compatibility issue with the new processors on the Macs? Any plans for an updated version of the console for M1 based Macs?

bradhs
Active Contributor

I'm on a MBP Pro M1 running Big Sur 11.2 Beta without any issues.  Though, I do have the same question, any plans for a native Apple Silicone version?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@bradhs  I haven't heard development plans specific to Silicone compatibility yet.

Aries_LMI
New Contributor

Accessibility and Screen Recording in my case, but I'm having hit/miss issues with this version of the OS for some reason on my test bench as well. I've tried when the client machine is running on Intel/M1 hardware or Intel VM. After it's downloaded, the Mac acts like it's launching the app, but nothing happens. I've tried 6 browsers just in case (seems to be less of an issue with Edge?) and restarting the device/VM doesn't seem to consistently fix it simply being able to launch let alone ask for the permissions. I've even tried pre-authing the permissions and no change.
Aries_LMI
New Contributor

Re: Mac OS Big Sur and Logmein Client

Where are we on  the full release? We're still having  hit/miss on connections with Big Sur.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Aries_LMI  Can you please confirm the Rescue endpoint version in use on the problem Big Sur OS?

Aries_LMI
New Contributor

I'll have to request the information on that one as we're limited on access at my level and I'm not Quite familiar with what component an EndPoint is.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Aries_LMI  This is the Rescue software version you install on your Mac OS in order to remotely connect to different clients.

Aries_LMI
New Contributor

Oh, ok. I was wondering if we were on the same page. The Technician Console is running on Windows 10 and the clients we have issues with (hit or miss) are running Big Sur.