Forum Discussion

JoJoKopp
Active Contributor
2 years ago

11/30/22 Security Incident

How are people feeling about the Security Incident? Do you feel comfortable to be using LogMeIn? Have you turned off LogMeIn until you have more information?

timmo08
    Active Contributor

Feels like there is a lack of information so far on how the software and storage may have been affected

JoJoKopp
      Active Contributor

Agreed, but probably because they don't know enough. My problem is there is a lack of direction on what would be best for us users. I have removed all my computers from LogMeIn until I know more.

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi,

We understand your concern, as our investigation is still ongoing we are limited on what details can be shared currently.

• As soon as we learned of the incident we engaged Mandiant, a leading security firm to help with the investigation.
        • We continue to deploy enhanced security measures and monitoring capabilities across our infrastructure to help detect and prevent threat actor activity.
        • At this time, we have no evidence that our services are unsafe to utilize and security measures remain in place. Additionally, as part of our efforts, we continue to deploy enhanced security measures and monitoring capabilities across our infrastructure to help detect and prevent threat actor activity.