Forum Discussion

guitardood
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Antivirus Needs Attention, Anti-Virus Tab Is Blank

I have a two machines that show Antivirus Needs Attention.  When I click to view the problem, the Antivirus tab in Host Properties is essentially blank (see image below).  Hosts are Windows 10 with Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.

Best,

Chuck

MSolutions
      Active Contributor

Bump!

It would be nice to have this functionality back!

Any work being done to get this resolved?

MSolutions
        Active Contributor

I would like to report that it seems they have fixed this issue.

There are even some changes to that screen with some new features, etc.

There's a chance the problem was caused by the developers working on that screen. If that's the case, it would be nice if LMI would notify the down time to its clients. I know there's also a change they went ahead and decided to implement the changes since something was already down. In any case, it would be nice to have a better feedback in general, after all, we're all paying customers!

guitardood
    Active Contributor

Bump!!  Is there any solution forthcoming for this issue?!  As systems' antivirus flag get triggered, they stay triggered, despite resolving any a/v issues on the host.  All systems are Windows 10 with Kaspersky 11.

The Antivirus tab doesn't offer the ability to clear the flag, only stop reporting A/V status on the host altogether.

This is kind of a big deal!!

Best,

Chuck

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi guitardood ,

I believe we have an existing ticket up around this issue.  As soon as I hear more about a fix I will let you know.

Thanks for your patience while we fully resolve the problem.