Forum Discussion

pcatonoutpost
Active Contributor
5 years ago

LogMeIn Anti-virus Reports Multiple anti-virus software is installed

Several of our managed clients have a "MULTIPLE" warning in the Central Admin Portal.

When I click on details, I see the following:

So the Admin portal is detecting two different verssions of LogMeIn AV.

We have not made any changes to the anti-virus policies, managed clients, etc.  Perhaps this is another hiccup on LogMeIn's end?

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

• I believe I have solved the problem.

All LogMeIn agents must be on the latest released, 4.1.0.13508 (February 18 2020) in order for the LogMeIn Anti-virus to display the correct status in the Central portal.  All of my computers that had a "Multiple"  AV status had an older version of LogMeIn installed.

You can manually update LogMeIn on your computers in Central by going to "Computers" and clicking on the version number.  This will send an update command to the computer.  After a few minutes, LogMeIn will be updated.

After you update clients to 4.1.0.13508, go to the Anti-virus property page, click "refresh status" and the status should return to normal once the status update processes successfully.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

pcatonoutpost   You should not be seeing duplicate AV listings there.  Are you able to request a status update from the AV page to resolve the alert? 

pcatonoutpost
      Active Contributor

Requesting a status update does not resolve the issue.  Please advise.

Pizzolanteg
        Active Contributor

Dear all, 

I got also the same problem since one week for several users. No changes have been made as they are not administrator (so impossible to install any others software without IT department permission).

Please help ?!?

Tried to disable completely Windows Defender (by default with W10) in the registry and restart a laptop, but the problem persists even by requesting the new requesting a status updates

Thanks.

Gianni