Forum Discussion

jtech1
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Remote Control - Connection Options

Can the "Blank Screen" and "Lock keyboard and mouse" options be automatically enabled/re-enabled when a user logs in post remoting a remote desktop, and/or can it be locked from users to change (i.e. greyed out)?

I am using Central's options in Host Preferences but users have the ability to turn these options on and off at will. I would like to the ability to lock these options down.

jtech1
    Active Contributor

Follow up/Update: As of right now, it doesn't seem like the feature/functionality I was describing in my original post is avaiable right now. Might be a future feature/function to request for?

What my team decide on, was to send mass emails & reminder emails to staff using LogMeIn on their host computer, to regualarly check and make sure "Blank Screen" & "Lock keyboard and mouse" options are checked before they start working.

Hope this helps others out there with the same issue.

• We are also trying to figure out how to accomplish this.

We've tried unchecking the options in the computer host properties, but that does not seem to have any effect.

I do not see any other options for this is the User access control, or Control Panel.