Forum Discussion

hererightnow
5 years ago

Toolbar

Hello, I have tried to find the answer on how to hide the toolbar during log me in session. It has to be moved constantly as it often obscures the view of my small screen when working on a laptop. As this is not very productive and the 'pin' only temporarily hides the bar before it appears again, I wondered if there is a solution to this? I cannot find within the settings or find the answer when others have asked the same question. Your help would be appreciated. Could I be emailed a reply sent to accounts@lphca.co.uk please?

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello there,

Once you go into 'full screen' mode, there will always remain a small display control bar that should not take up much room on the screen at all.  Have you tried to match the resolutions between your host and client computers to improve the viewer accuracy?

Peter123
      New Contributor

The toolbar is large and unacceptably intrusive. Why can't it be minimized? Make it open when I hover over a small area? I can't really use this for work as the toolbar is right now. I am currently forced to use teamviewer. Please fix it!

Thanks

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Peter123  Sorry about that!  Do you have a screen shot of what you are seeing, and where it conflicts with your workflow currently?