Forum Discussion

tommyquick
2 years ago

Trying to deploy from intune

Hi there, we are trying to deploy LogMeIn pro via Intune.  The deployment from Intune worked, but every time we open the LogMeIn control panel it prompts us to login and then set an access code.  Does anyone know a way around this?  Potentially a different .MSI file?  We would like to deploy to 150+ computers and having to login to each one with our logins would be a pain.

GlennD
    8 months ago

Hi cn_chetan,

You need to include the 'DEPLOY_ID' parameter when pushing the MSI. This ensures that the user doesn't get prompted to log in. The deploy ID can be found under Deployment -> Select a deployment package and change the drop-down to 'Command and Batch file. 

cn_chetan
    New Contributor

I need a solution, when a new laptop is prepared and LogMeIn agent is pushed via Intune apps, the agent on the client system should have agent activated without asking admin to login. 

Everytime we enroll a new laptop, we need to login and this is not a feasible correct flow for intune autoenrollment ,

Can someone in the community help with this? Or do we have a registry record on Window OS where we can store credentials?

cn_chetan
      New Contributor

We want to skip the manual login to the above screenshot displayed post-deployment of the LogMeIn client.

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi cn_chetan,

You need to include the 'DEPLOY_ID' parameter when pushing the MSI. This ensures that the user doesn't get prompted to log in. The deploy ID can be found under Deployment -> Select a deployment package and change the drop-down to 'Command and Batch file. 

cn_chetan
    New Contributor

This is also happening to me. I am using LogMeIn Central msi to deploy app on Intune device but it asks forlog in everytime. 

Also it does not allow to login. I have to reinstall it again manually.

We may need to switch to another app, if this continues.

cn_chetan
        New Contributor

Thank you! This helped.

Also is there a way where we can activate the LogMeIn client without admins logging in to it?  Every time the agent is installed, we need to open the LogMeIn client with admin and then log in to LogMeIn to activate and show the host in LMI central.

We want to skip manual login to the screenshot shown below post installation