Forum Discussion

TB13
Active Contributor
6 years ago

Delayed e-mail notifications for Go To Assist

Over the last few days e-mail notifcations from Go-To-Assist are delayed by up to an hour.  Is anyone else seeing this issue or know the cause and how to resolve?

Activity status in the ticket just says 'Notifications Pending'

A customer is in the middle of a go-live and not getting tickets or updates quickly is causing real problems.

I did call the helpdesk but technican could not understand my issue then cut me off!

• TB13  The backup of emails should be resolving now.  Please allow for another 30 minutes from this point for all deliveries to be made.  Moving forward, there should be no more delays.   Thanks very much for your patience.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

TB13  I apologize for the difficulty.  We are currently tracking this problem internally, and will update the Community with more information as it becomes available.

TB13
      Active Contributor

Thank you for the update.  I hope it is resolved quickly as my client is losing patience.  The problem is seriously affecting their go-live.

One notification update took over 2 hours to arrive this afternoon!

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

TB13  The backup of emails should be resolving now.  Please allow for another 30 minutes from this point for all deliveries to be made.  Moving forward, there should be no more delays.   Thanks very much for your patience.

gat0rfan78
    New Contributor

We haved had issues for the last 3 days.  Each time we call support we are told they are aware of the issue, and are working on it.  Why is LogMeIn Customer Support not sending out notification, or adding a portal banner, that the email service is interupted or delayed?  

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi gat0rfan78

I believe this issue was resolved midday yesterday, are you still experiencing it right now?

gat0rfan78
        New Contributor

yes, and support confirmed this when I called this afternoon.  very irritated we have not recieved some sort of outage/delay notification.