Forum Discussion

happeeslappee
New Contributor
2 months ago

auto screen pop-up on incoming call

Is it possible to make the GoTo app screen pop up on an incoming call or make the taskbar icon flash so you know you have an incoming call?  This would be really handy when you have a Bluetooth headset but aren't always wearing it and don't have desktop speakers (or have the sound/speakers muted).  That way if the phone is minimized in the background and you're working away on another task you're alerted the phone is ringing without sound.

• Hi KateG 

Thanks for your response.  I followed the instructions in the article you linked me to, and initially I couldn't get it working but I had the softphone docked into the window on the desktop app.  Once I popped the softphone back out to a separate window it started working.   Thank you for your speedy response to my enquiry.  I really appreciate it.  Now I can jam away to the music on my headphones and not miss a call when it comes in!!

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

happeeslappee that's great, thanks for letting me know, it helps knowing where the confusion may be coming from.