Forum Discussion

ddemuth78
Active Contributor
4 months ago

GoTo Connect users extension setting suddenly changed and getting logged out of call queues today

Several call center users are seeing that their extension settings are getting change to some mobile extension thus their desk phones aren't ringing so they aren't answering calls thus they are getting logged off the call queue this morning. Wasn't happening yesterday.

KateG
    4 months ago

ddemuth78 , mkeaton  I shared this conversation with the team, and they hear that a feature to "remember previous selected ext" in click to call would be beneficial. 

mkeaton
    Frequent Contributor

Might try changing the default phone in the app.goto.com - this has been an ongoing thing for us, might be something to try? Unfortunately each user has to do this to correct what default device the calls are going to.  Maybe support can do something on the back end to keep a default device active? I don't understand why it changes on its own, probably a cookie thing.

ddemuth78
      Active Contributor

Yeah, I had them all adjust that. Maybe triggered by a browser update but agree it would be nice if support could solve this.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

ddemuth78 , mkeaton  I shared this conversation with the team, and they hear that a feature to "remember previous selected ext" in click to call would be beneficial.