Forum Discussion

WFI
Active Contributor
2 years ago

Super Admin Can't Text

All the other super admins can text but our accounting lady says its saying SMS messaging is disabled for your PBX user. 

Shes a super admin like me and I can text and see txts, but she cant? any idea?

Thanks

mkeaton
    Frequent Contributor

I had to make myself an agent to test. I con confirm that Admins of the chat queue aren't given an open to resolve or respond to text msgs otherwise.

mkeaton
      Frequent Contributor

KateG  - Can you please look into this? As its stands now I had to assign myself as an agent to resolve texts in the chat queue. When I remove myself as an agent the section to get to the "chat conversations" disappears and there was no way to get there other than making myself an agent to resolve the text.

Is this intended? I wish we could post screenshots but you guys turned that off? " You do not have permission to upload images." is what I get when I try to and it would be helpful so you guys can see what  we are talking about. This is also something easily reproducible.

Thank you, Melissa

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Hi mkeaton nice to see you around. 

To understand the issue correctly, admins can not respond to texts, but agents can? 

Also, we made a change in the settings, can you try and post your screenshot again? Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.