Forum Discussion

VRLDO
Contributor
3 years ago

Attendee Report Excel File is blank

Hi - anyone else having this issue? We ran a webinar yesterday morning when the other tech issues were going on. When I go to the reports section to select it, it shows the number of attendees but when I click the buttons to download it and then open it, the file is blank. Is this an ongoing issue? FYI I am able to pull a report from a webinar from last week, this is the webinar we ran at 10am EDT yesterday that is blank.

• VRLDO   I'm sorry, this issue is likely related to a recent server disruption that GoTo was utilizing for online data management.  While we are working to fill many of the gaps associated with this outage, it may take another 48 hours to complete.  If you cannot wait till then, I would suggest calling directly into Support so we can create a case for engineering to recover the data manually. 

mszeu
    Active Contributor
    Hello, I got the same issue a week ago and so I opened a case with support. They solved it in 24h. Regards, Marco
      AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

VRLDO   I'm sorry, this issue is likely related to a recent server disruption that GoTo was utilizing for online data management.  While we are working to fill many of the gaps associated with this outage, it may take another 48 hours to complete.  If you cannot wait till then, I would suggest calling directly into Support so we can create a case for engineering to recover the data manually. 

adam_larsen

Was there another server disruption yesterday, October 12, 2023? A number of our training classes have blank Attendee Reports from yesterday, which is used for payroll during the trainings. I don't see any Incident Report yesterday, so I'm not sure if there is something else causing the report to be blank.

Other days in the same class show times in the Attendee Reports.