Forum Discussion

DannyDee
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Attendees don't get confirmation mail

Hey guys,

In the last time there were some attendees who didn't get the confirmation mail although their emails were right.

After sending the confirmation email again they didn't get it again. Even in the junk or spam folder wasn't the confirmation mail.

What can be the problem and what can I do that the attendees get the confirmation?

Thank you for your help in advance :)

• Hi Danny,

Sometimes there may be a provider block on LogMeIn emails (arriving from @gototraining.com), or even an improperly formatted address.  When we receive too many returns on attempted email communications we will add the address to a 'bounce list' that will stop sending emails all together.  If you think this may be happening, you can call directly into Customer Support with the affected participant email spelling. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Danny,

Sometimes there may be a provider block on LogMeIn emails (arriving from @gototraining.com), or even an improperly formatted address.  When we receive too many returns on attempted email communications we will add the address to a 'bounce list' that will stop sending emails all together.  If you think this may be happening, you can call directly into Customer Support with the affected participant email spelling. 

OliverBritsch
      Active Contributor

I tried to and the email was not blocked. Anyhow our customer got no atendee email / link. So how can I manually resend the attendee email? This is really an issue, especially for paid trainings, thanks a lot in advance.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

OliverBritsch  If you click on the number of registrants from your scheduled webinar page, there's an option to select participants to resend the confirmation emails.