Forum Discussion

Veerle-GenDx
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Add co-organizer

I want our webinar co-organizer to  be able to start the webinar and read the following:   While you can make anyone a co-organizer of your webinar, only individuals who are also members of your sa...
    5 years ago

You can add a second Organizer to your account, but it will cost extra, probably double what you are paying now. 

With a second Organizer, you can also have two GoToWebinars occurring at the same time.  The second Organizer will have their own separate list of webinars, separate from yours.  Both of you can help organize webinars on the other's list, but it is really like having two separate accounts that show up on the same invoice.

We have a single-Organizer account, but share the tool between several departments.  Right now there are six people who know the Organizer password and can create and start webinars.  GoTo does not encourage this practice, because it could lead to troubles, and it is not best practice to share any passwords.

A nice benefit, is that I can contact another of my Organizers and have him or her start and run a webinar if I get called into a different meeting at the same time.

If you wish to add another Organizer to your account, you can upgrade most subscriptions online, or call GoTo Sales during NA business hours:  1 800 514 1317