Forum Discussion

globalnetint
New Contributor
5 years ago

Can I run one live, one recorded, 1 webcast event at the same time with one organizer license?

Hello,

Our customer is planning a conference however has a tight budget. I am looking for a solution for organizing multiple sessions to take place at the same time using max benefits of the product.

Thank you, kind regards 

Burge

AshC
    5 years ago

Right --- you could schedule as many Recorded webinars as needed, to take place simultaneously. 

The only limit currently relates to the number of Live broadcasts at one time, which is one per account Organizer.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Burge,

There is currently no scheduling conflict when you utilize recorded webinar events (simulated-live), so you could launch a live webinar simultaneously without any problems.

globalnetint
      New Contributor

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your reply. So if I understand correctly, I can schedule and run 1 live (webcast or standard) and  1 recorded (simulated-live) event simultaneously without any conflicts. Please kindly confirm.

Kind Regards

Burge

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Right --- you could schedule as many Recorded webinars as needed, to take place simultaneously. 

The only limit currently relates to the number of Live broadcasts at one time, which is one per account Organizer.