Forum Discussion

alvzk
New Contributor
11 months ago

Certificate not delivered 1h after webinar end

Hi.  I had a pre-recorded session with certificates set up to be sent 1h after the webinar end. It's 1h20m now and no email came through. Would anyone be able to advise? Does the certificate feature work for live sessions only? Was there anything I missed in settings?
Thank you,
Anton

• Hi alvzk sorry to hear it's still missing.

It's possible there may be a block on the email address. You may want to check with another email address if you haven't already. 

Otherwise, if you PM me the email address, I should be able to have someone check if it was delivered or bounced back. You can click on my username and see an option to message me on the right-hand side. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi alvzk welcome to the GoTo Community.  

If you included the attendee certificate in the follow-up email for your on-demand webinar the certificates will automatically be sent after the webinar. Did you try the following? 

• Check the spam/junk folder.

In some cases, the spam filtering system on their email client might have misidentified the "Thank you for attending training" email as being spam. It's also possible that your company's servers might have blocked the email due to security firewalls.

• Check the email address.
      alvzk
      New Contributor

Thank you, Kate. The email is correct. Spam folder checked multiple times. I launched another event today and yet, after a couple of hours (was set to 1h follow-up) nothing.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Hi alvzk sorry to hear it's still missing.

It's possible there may be a block on the email address. You may want to check with another email address if you haven't already. 

Otherwise, if you PM me the email address, I should be able to have someone check if it was delivered or bounced back. You can click on my username and see an option to message me on the right-hand side.