Forum Discussion

VRLDO
Contributor
3 years ago

How to collect questions from Attendees

Hi we are using GoToWebinar for the first time next week and did a dry run this morning. I'm going more tests with the question tab today but wanted to find out if there's a quick way to collect the questions so we can put together a Q&A document after the fact.

• All of the questions asked by the Attendees, as well as the answers entered during the webinar, can be found in the webinar Attendee report.

Be careful to not click the small trash can next to the question when you are in the webinar.  Clicking that trash can will make that question go away for good, never to be seen again.

VRLDO
      Contributor

Referencing in-session. 🙂 Goodness that looks pretty complicated, assigning questions. I guess what I was really asking is this: the chat log that is generated after a session, is there a way to generate a similar question log so that all of the questions are in one document?

Chris Droessler
        Respected Contributor

All of the questions asked by the Attendees, as well as the answers entered during the webinar, can be found in the webinar Attendee report.

Be careful to not click the small trash can next to the question when you are in the webinar.  Clicking that trash can will make that question go away for good, never to be seen again.